It is becoming increasingly necessary for brands to have qualified professional article writer services (jasa penulis artikel, which is the term in Indonesia) who can generate excellent content for their Social Media Marketing strategies. In this article, you can learn how to recognize a good Content editor profile.
Many journalists or writers put themselves in front of their computer or laptop, concentrate on themselves, and start writing about feelings or things. For many, having a journalism career gives them the power to know how to write for advertising; nothing is further from reality.
So What Qualities Should A Copywriter Have?
- Persuasiveness: An advertising copywriter must sell by persuading, that is, to do it in a subtle but engaging way, generating a situation by raising a need for the reader who, perhaps, had not even imagined having.
- He must know how to communicate. He has to be able to transmit in a way that buyers perceive the product or service. Also, you must ensure that you can see products or services differently from others similar in your niche.
- Creativity: A good copywriter seeks, invents, creates ideas that involve the public, evokes reactions, and solves problems.
- Imagination: An imaginative mind is an open mind, so a good copywriter has a child’s soul; that is, his mind is always like a clean slate, ready to be written. A good copywriter is an intuitive person who is interested in the facts for the simple reason that it might be possible.
- Enthusiasm: To convey interest to the audience, the content must radiate it, and this would be impossible if the mind that has thought and created it does not have this quality.
- Flexibility: The copywriter has to be flexible with his ideas, one thing is convictions, and another thing is to be a slave to them.