SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization, which is the process of improving (optimizing) a website so that it is more readily found online. Various types of SEO services are available.
- Technical SEO: Mainly provides an analysis of technical factors affecting a site.
- Code efficiency: Inefficient code that is bloated can slow down a website’s load time and dilutes the code-to-text (on-page-content).
- Site speed: Search engines factor into its rankings the speed of a website. A faster website provides a superior user experience to a website visitor.
- Mobile Responsiveness: receptive websites deliver better experience thus increasing rankings.
- Organic SEO: This type of SEO focuses on improving rankings within the organic search results (as opposed to the “local-pack”) by optimizing a website for Google’s search engine algorithm.
- Local SEO: This type of SEO can be greatly helpful for businesses relying on local/regional customers. Optimizing for local rankings focuses on being found within the local-pack, the area within Google results that shows a map with a listing of 3 local businesses.
- Video SEO: Best for improvement in search optimization for audio searches. Voice search optimization priorities include having a fast website, SSL security website encryption, and clearly defined questions and an answer of approximately 30 words or less. Such services can be provided by companies like seoguruatlanta.com for SEO Services in Atlanta.
- Reputation Management: Similar to product reviews, company and service reviews are useful to people looking to hire a company to perform services. These types of reviews can both help and hurt an organization. Those companies with favorable reviews will have a greater likelihood of being hired than those with poor reviews. Reputation management
services help promote positive reviews while mitigating negative reviews. Such help can be acquired with companies for SEO Services in Atlanta.
- Search Engine Marketing: Search engine marketing services helps to improve the overall online visibility of an organization’s website. There is a strong correlation between the number of impressions a company receives and acquiring new business.
SEO, search engine optimization, is the process of achieving better search engine rankings and more traffic with the ultimate goal of generating more business. There are several different types of SEO services that focus on different elements are search optimization and online visibility. In order to rank well within search engines like Google and BING, a search engine optimization company may implement technical website optimization, on-page and off-page SEO with a focus on organic SEO and/or local SEO services.