Nitrogen OS is available now for Redmi Note 4 with Oreo. This Oreo ROM is the best Custom Android 8.1.0 ROM for Redmi Note 4 with best stability and performance.
This ROM is provided by XDA member [email protected] and did a tremendous job. Nitrogen OS ROM for Redmi Note 4 Oreo comes with the latest build with some amazing Android Oreo features. Nitrogen OS ROM is based on AOSP ROM. So it is more stable and fast than any other ROM on the internet.
Here are some screenshots of Nitrogen OS ROM for Redmi Note 4 Android Oreo:
Here are some features of this ROM:
- VoLTE is Working
- Finger Print also working
- Very Fast
This ROM is currently in BETA stage so it may contain some bugs. But trust me it’s more stable than other ROMs. Android Oreo comes with new features like fingerprint gestures, new adaptive icons, etc. So Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 users can now enjoy all these features on their smartphones by installing Nitrogen OS with Android Oreo 8.1.0.
Here is a guide on how to download and install Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 4 easily:
- Download the Nitrogen OS from this link. After downloading, download Gapps from here.
- Copy both files to your SD card storage. This is important so make sure to copy both of them properly.
- Go to your recovery ( TWRP ) and Wipe your data.
- Now go to install and install ROM file which you have downloaded. After that install Gapps. ( Make sure not to restart your phone until you flash Gapps )
- After flashing both files, just reboot your phone. The first boot may take 5-15 minutes. Don’t panic and don’t try to restart or force shutdown during first boot.
That’s all. you successfully installed Nitrogen OS ROM on your Redmi Note 4 with Oreo build.
If you are not getting Download links of this ROM, Here is a link to Download Nitrogen OS ROM for Redmi Note 4.
So that’s all. After installing this ROM, just make sure to report any bugs to the developer through XDA forums.
Make sure to Subscribe to our newsletter and share this article.
More Articles like this: